How to fit the Lil Back Bracer
Our dog brace is designed for ease of use. Straps for girth and width are adjustable, just like a human back brace.
- Slip the body portion over the dog's head.
- Put one front paw through the loop, then the other.
- Place the dog brace over the rear legs next.
- Adjust the velcro on the brace at the chest using the front straps. It should be snug for support.
- Adjust velcro at the rear, pulling up or by criss crossing straps.
REMEMBER, MAKE THE DOG BRACE SNUG BUT NOT TOO SNUG - JUST LIKE A HUMAN BRACE!