EMBrace Carpal Brace
Our EMbrace Carpal Support is the solution for dogs suffering from limited mobility following injuries to the carpal (wrist) joint. This breathable compression wrap, made with material similar to neoprene, provides stability and support to your dog's front legs without compromising flexibility. It is used to help dogs heal from joint injuries resulting from trauma or in older dogs with arthritic conditions. It is an excellent option for dogs in need of added support while maintaining an active life.
- Carpal (Wrist) Ligament sprains (Most Common use)
- Post-Surgical and/or post injury recovery
- Carpal (Wrist) Arthritis and Osteoarthritis, used without metal stays
- Ligaments, tendons, and soft tissue injuries and fractures
Wound management – Protection for bandages applies post surgery or injury
- Provides functional, active support during rehabilitation after injury or surgery
- Decreases healing time and decreases cost
- Allows the return to improved activity level
- Allows easier wound inspection
- Relieves stresses on contra-lateral limb
USE AND CARE
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry. Remove all metal stays before washing.