EMbrace Relief system - EMpower unit (device only)
Our EMbrace Relief System uses Electromagnetic Field (EM) technology. EM is most commonly known as Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields (PEMF), a noninvasive solution for pain management. Our EMbrace Relief System helps to increase the mobility and activity level of your pet by reducing pain, whether your dog's condition is an acute injury, post-op recovery or chronic.
- One EMpower Device(s)
- Self-contained, modular component, containing the EM Controller, that attaches anywhere on the EMbrace garment to provide target relief, any hook-compatible garment
- Battery Charger
- Mini-USB compatible AC charger used to recharge the EMpower Controller
- Aches and pains resulting from overexertion, strains, and sprains
- Pain associated with dysplasia accompanied by inflammation and Osteoarthritis (OA)
BENEFITS:Research describes that PEMF stimulates;
- Anti-inflammatory response
- Increases circulation
- Reduces swelling
- Relieves pain, including pain following surgery
- EM technology, has been proven through clinical testing to be effective in providing temporary relief from the symptoms that accompany dysplasia, occurring in the hip, spine or shoulder regions
- Older pets Quality of Life (QOL) is much improved
- Potential significant savings due to reduced need for costly medications
- Whether in the home or therapy setting, the functional, wearable brace allows the patient freedom to be active earlier, contributing to better recovery or retaining quality life activities
- Attaches with hook and loop and can be attached on any hook compatible garment.
- Easy application, convenient, wearable therapy for maximum patient compliance, promoting continuation or earlier resumption of typical activity levels.
- Made in the USA
- Allows the dog to remain active while receiving treatment.
- Pulsed magnetic field in a wire coil induces pulsed electric field which induces current flow in conducting, or targeted cells/tissues. These interfaces – the area of the body where field is directed – are targets.
- Clinically proven in the human space, PEMF stimulation and thermal therapy works at the cellular level, accelerating the reaction rate of Calcium (Ca2+) and Calmodium (CaM) binding. This process increases Nitric Oxide (NO) production in the target tissue. Nitric Oxide is an important cellular signaling molecule involved in many physiological and pathological processes which in this case targets, among other things COX-2, the enzyme responsible for inflammation and pain.
- Blood and Lymph Flow are increased, leading to reduced pain and inflammation resulting in reduced need for medication, contributing to improved function and Quality of Life (QOL).
USE AND CARE:
- Use an isopropyl-DAMP cloth to wipe the EMpower device
- Allow the EMpower device. Patches to dry thoroughly before reuse.
- If signs of wear and tear appear on the EMpower, discontinue use and contact your Licensed Veterinarian or Rehabilitation Professional
We Also Recommend
EMbrace Relief System | Hip, Back, & Shoulder Therapy - Rechargeable PEMF