EMBrace Toe-up Brace
Our EMbrace Toe-Up is used to address neurological disorders that cause significant proprioceptive deficits. As a result, the dog is unable to sense the position of their limb on the ground. Knuckling is when the top of your dog’s paw drags along the ground as they are walking. The EMbrace Toe-Up helps reduce dog knuckling by providing stimulation of proprioceptive nerves.
- Neurological issues associated with knuckling
- Sore paws
- Intervertebral disc disease
- Carpal flexural deformity
- Fibrocartilaginous embolism
- Degenerative myelopathy
- Provides functional, active support during rehabilitation after injury or surgery
- Allows the return to improved activity level
- Relieves stresses on contra-lateral limb
- Ensure correct, continuous stimulation of the proprioceptive nerves
- Provides constant stretching of the toes when walking
- Reduces chance for flexor tendon shortening of the toes
USE AND CARE
Machine was cold, gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry.